Learn Spanish in several modalities: One to one, group lessons or combined programs
Andes Lingua programs are designed in such a way that students will learn the Spanish language, regardless of the level of language, which they had before coming to our school. Beginners, intermediate and advanced Spanish students benefit from our active and comprehensive methodology.
After taking a written and oral assessment test to determine your level of Spanish, you will be located in a group (in the event that you have chosen group lessons). In the case that you have chosen a one to one program, we will assign you a teacher to begin with your one to one classes.
ALL PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Orientation and general information material
- Test for assessing your Spanish level
- Course's educational materials
- Individual monitoring throughout the course
- Internet Wi-Fi.
- Recreational and cultural leisure activities
- Organization of tourist activities at low-cost (exclusively for our students.)
- Free coffee, tea or water and cookies.
- Institutional Certificate of Completion of the course
Each Monday throughout the year.